Meaning of the different positions:
- Position 1: Place your hands on the sides of your thighs = neutral energy to connect with the natural resource / Mother Earth.
- Position 2: Clasp hands lightly, letting them hang in front of your body = integrates the moving energy and balances your left & right body energy.
- Position 3: Hands together lightly under chin, bow head slightly «prayer position» = enable you to move into the inner conscious energy bodies.
- Position 4: Left hand on right shoulder, right hand on top on left shoulder, hands close to the neck, head slightly bowed = balances the body and its energy-fields.
- Position 5: Swop hands, so right hand on your left shoulder, left hand on top on your right shoulder = balances masculine and feminine sides.
- Position 6: Prayer position again = seals off your energy fields and bodies from other people´s energy.
Deep-version of the grounding exercise – morning/day
Deep-version of the grounding exercise – night time